i.AM Innovation Lab AG has incorporated 100% of its corporate share equity into a token.
Become an iAM tokenholder.
- Individual private tokenholders have made the tokens available for trade on a Uniswap V2 market, created especially for the trading pair iAM/XCHF, although iAM can be acquired through any other existing Uniswap-supported token.
There are currently 20’000 iAM tokens in circulation, freely available for trade and transfer. iAM tokens are not divisible.
iAM tokens are Swiss registered shares (vinkulierte Namenaktien).
1 iAM Token
= 1 Share ofi.AM Innovation Lab AG
shares / iAM tokens
of total firm equity
shares / iAM tokens
of total equity
How Can I Acquire or Trade iAM Tokens?
- The iAM token lives on the Ethereum blockchain network, is ERC20 compliant and can be freely transferred by owners of the token, meaning it can be bought, sold or listed on open platforms and decentralized exchanges.
Please note that the iAM tokens available on Uniswap or other platforms are not offered by i.AM Innovation Lab AG, but by private owners of the token. i.AM Innovation Lab AG has no control over Uniswap (or other platforms where it may eventually be found) or over the token’s price on these platforms. Market forces solely determine the token price.
- After acquiring iAM tokens, you can choose to become a registered shareholder by submitting identification are completing a registration procedure. Becoming a registered shareholder entitles you to specific financial and voting rights that accompany corporate share ownership.
To register as a shareholder, please contact us with your identification and Ethereum address holding the iAM tokens.
- Each iAM token represents one vote at shareholder meetings of i.AM Innovation Lab AG.
Information regarding shareholder meetings will be communicated individually to each registered shareholder in a timely manner.
- Swiss law requires that dividend distributions must be proposed by the board of directors of i.AM Innovation Lab AG and approved at a general meeting of the shareholders. The company’s financial results, conditions, requirements and opportunities will determine dividend distributions and any such proposal can be made as the discretion of the board of directors, and any such decision will also weigh tax and other legal considerations.
Further, any such dividend proposal must be accompanied by confirmation from the company’s duly appointed auditor to the board of directors that any such proposal is compliant with Swiss statutory law and the company’s corporate articles and statutes.
As a Swiss corporation and pursuant to the Articles of Association, iAM Innovation Lab AG will only pay a dividend to registered shareholders and only if sufficient financial profits and reserves are evidenced through the audited financial statements. Dividends are paid at the sole discretion of the iAM Innovation Lab AG’s board of directors.
Any future dividend distributions may be paid to registered shareholders in ETH, tokenized fiat currency such as XCHF (both subject to further legal and accounting review) or in fiat currency.
Loss of Access to iAM Tokens
- In the case where access to your iAM tokens is lost due to irretrievable loss of the private key corresponding to the address holding the iAM tokens, please contact us so we can investigate and determine a course of action regarding token recovery.
Token recovery requires complex analysis and technical skill, which can be costly and time-consuming. Please note that any such procedure will be charged for the time and effort involved in the token recovery.
- The iAM token is a freely transferable ERC20-compliant token. The token uses the Bridge Protocol which allow for the application of transfer rules, although no such rules are currently applied.
However, citizens and residents from the following countries are prohibited from purchasing or owning iAM tokens:
United States of America, People’s Republic of China (residents only), Afghanistan, the Bahamas, Botswana, Bosnia, Cambodia, Cuba, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guyana, Iraq, Iran, Laos, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, Vanuatu and Yemen.
- The market for the iAM token is created by private holders of the iAM token and are not offered by i.AM Innovation Lab AG. The iAM token is freely transferrable by anyone who owns or has control over the token. i.AM Innovation Lab AG has no control over who offers the iAM token for sale, the platforms where they are – or may be – listed or the price at which the iAM token can be acquired. If you have acquired iAM tokens and wish to register as a shareholder with our company so you can participate in full ownership rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.